Saturday, December 03, 2005

無大無細串聯出版新力量

傳達出版有限公司artopia publishing limited
把藝術溶入生活,是傳達出版的一個主要使命。由三十年前,香港第一家二樓書店開始,到現在為本港藝術家的作品結集﹑出版,我們一直為這個理想付出時間和努力。傳達由本港知名藝術家阿虫(嚴以敬)創辦,出版一系列具份量的書籍和副產品。至今,已出版超過300個不同項目。曾與我們合作的藝術家及作者包括江啟明,廖仕強,冼可明,二犬十一咪,余就風,Oychir Cheung,白雙全和蔡東豪。(www.artopia.com.hk)

70+ 文字/藝術工作室 70+ art/words
唔信藝術出版會死!從策劃、編寫、設計、排版、製作到一書在手,「70 + 文字/藝術工作室」,配合全盤的後出版計劃(post-production),包括發行、新書發佈、展覽、講座等工作,致力填補藝術出版與讀者之間的罅隙。「70+」既主動出擊,亦承接計劃委約。無論你是作者、出版社、傳媒或藝術機構,我們均需要你的支持,互通有無。(www.70positive.blogspot.com)

habitus
是一個設計師自主團體,致力推廣香港設計、交流創新的設計意念和發展視覺文化,在主流設計以外,提供另類選擇。其結構包括設計師工作室、the attic展覽廳、the grocery藝術設計品店和月光暗室。焦點集中在時裝、家居產品和視覺藝術等多媒體創作。提倡度身訂做、用家參與和限量生產的特色。希望為本地設計創作提供發表空間,同時讓公眾認識本地設計的特色,提高欣賞能力。

1 comment:

uiyui said...

I would gold für wow cultivate courage.buy wow gold “Nothing is so mild wow gold cheap and gentle as courage, nothing so cruel and pitiless as cowardice,” syas a wise author. We too often borrow trouble, and anticipate that may never appear.”wow gold kaufen The fear of ill exceeds the ill we fear.” Dangers will arise in any career, but presence of mind will often conquer the worst of them. Be prepared for any fate, and there is no harm to be freared. If I were a boy again, I would look on the cheerful side. life is very much like a mirror:sell wow gold if you smile upon it,maple mesos I smiles back upon you; but if you frown and look doubtful on it,cheap maplestory mesos you will get a similar look in return. Inner sunshine warms not only the heart of the owner,world of warcraft power leveling but of all that come in contact with it. “ who shuts love out ,in turn shall be shut out from love.” If I were a boy again, I would school myself to say no more often.billig wow gold I might cheap mesos write pages maple meso on the importance of learning very early in life to gain that point where a young boy can stand erect, and decline doing an unworthy act because it is unworthy.wow powerleveling If I were a boy again, I would demand of myself more courtesy towards my companions and friends,wow leveling and indeed towards strangers as well.Maple Story Account The smallest courtesies along the rough roads of life are wow powerleveln like the little birds that sing to us all winter long, and make that season of ice and snow more endurable. Finally,maple story powerleveling instead of trying hard to be happy,archlord online gold as if that were the sole purpose of life, I would , if I were a boy again, I would still try harder to make others happy.